Sunday, May 16, 2010

The World Is Your Mirror



I think most of us, at least if you've been on a spiritual path for much time, have heard of this concept of the world as a mirror.  Meaning that what you see in your world around you is just a reflection of what is going on inside of you....your beliefs, identity, vibration, intentions....there are many words used that try to point us in this direction.

As I have been working on these art pieces...digitally cutting up my photos, creating mirror images that are cut up again and again, grouped and regrouped...the parallels have not been lost on me.  It feels like a microcosm of my universe.  As I step outside of myself and begin to observe I become the witness witnessing the witness and it is as if there are mirrors all around and the world is reforming itself in a million different patterns.  The enormity of this witnessing with the heart wide open is breathtaking to me. 

3 comments:

  1. I see two angels. This witness witnessing the witness in Huna, it is the High Self. The High Self is your God Self. xxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is breathtaking, Amy. The art and the writing. wow. Amazing amazing talent and wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethie...when I first created this piece it was called Angels :-) I do really like the Huna model, its very similar to my own conclusions.

    Thanks Denise....it means a lot to me that you come here to visit my blog and have such wonderful things to say....you are in my heart.

    ReplyDelete